What you will do
As a Social Creative intern, you will be responsible for the daily management of our social media channels.
You coordinate schedules and make sure everything runs smoothly.You will be responsible to manage designers, copywriters, producers and creatives and you are responsible for all the deadlines.
Besides being excellent at planning and keeping structure, you have an affinity for social and you are up to date about the latest trends. You will also run analytics to make sure the team knows what is working on social and what is not. During this internship you will work on different projects together with our Creative team.
You're our ideal intern if...
- You are currently pursuing a HBO degree in the field of Media and Entertainment, Business Administration, Marketing and Communication, Production or similar.
- You are available at least 32-40 hours a week for at least six months.
- You are up to date with the latest trends on social media and knowledge in all social media channels, especially Instagram.
- You enjoy analyzing content and optimizing social channels.
- You have experience in coordinating projects and you can organize and plan well.
- You are proactive, curious, take initiative, and you work accurately and independently.
- Pre: you are good in shooting and editing tasteful content for our social media channels.
- You are fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
What we offer
The opportunity to leave your mark on our food system with your commitment and experience and to bring about real change.
Smart, enthusiastic and enterprising colleagues to work and learn with.
From day 1 all the space and confidence to take a lot of responsibility.
A look behind the scenes of one of the fastest developing companies in the European market.
An attractive internship allowance and free lunch from Crisp.
For now a personal budget for yoga, sports, mobility and downtime via, for example, ClassPass, Swapfiets and Blendle.
Food for thought every month, with workshops and talks via Crisp University.
Time to get to know your colleagues during sports, events and tastings.
An office in the Amsterdam Pijp with a large kitchen where you can enjoy a good lunch and a drink. With a great chance of home-baked cake!
- And... a hefty discount on your Crisp groceries, because of course you also want to eat well at home.
Our selection procedure
Apply via the button below. The more you can share about yourself and the reason you're applying, the better.