What you'll do
Together with your colleagues, you’ll work on intelligent data solutions to continuously improve our operational process. Your team's dashboards, tools and insight are indispensable in bringing our customers their fresh daily groceries on time and in full.
You’ll be working closely with experienced managers from our Supply Chain, Warehouse Operations and Last Mile Delivery teams. Our data stack includes Postgres, BigQuery, dbt, Pub/Sub, Airflow and Kubernetes, but we’re always open to adopting new technologies.
Here are some of the things you'll do at Crisp:
- You're responsible for the development and growth of the Operational Analytics team. You'll develop the Operational Analytics roadmap together with business stakeholders.
- You’ll be on the lookout for insights to improve our operational processes.
- You’ll develop data pipelines and models to turn raw data into useful information.
- You’ll develop and improve real-time dashboards to help the operations teams monitor their processes.
- You’ll create new ways to clearly and consistently measure our KPIs and OKRs.
- You’ll work on predictive models using Machine Learning to help the operational teams make improved data-driven decisions.
- You’ll inspire colleagues from other teams to adopt a data-driven way of working. For many of them, you’ll be the go-to person for questions about data.
- You’ll be actively involved in our Analytics team, continuously improving the way we work.
- You’ll ensure that the results of your analyses won’t die a quiet death. Instead, you’ll remain involved to make sure that your insights are turned into action.
At Crisp, you’ll receive ample opportunity to develop yourself, both as a specialist and as a generalist. While Operations will be your main focus, you’ll often be working on other topics too.
What you'll bring
We are looking for an experienced data scientist who is able to transmit their expertise to our team. At the same time, we hope you’re eager to keep learning in this rapidly evolving field. As our ideal candidate, you’ll meet these requirements:
- You have at least 6 years of professional experience as a data or strategy consultant, data scientist, or business analyst in a scale-up.
- You have a master’s degree in a STEM field.
- You’re a curious mind with knowledge of statistics and mathematics, and you have experience creating models.
- You have experience with SQL and knowledge of Python or R.
- You have experience creating data visualisations and dashboards.
- You have coached other data scientists before.
- Your mindset is one of growth, learning and possibility.
- You're legally allowed to work in the Netherlands.
- You're fluent English (written and spoken).
What we offer
- The chance to leave your mark on our food system and have real impact with your commitment and experience.
- Smart, enthusiastic and enterprising colleagues to work and learn with.
- Plenty of opportunity to take responsibility from day one.
- A look behind the scenes of one of the fastest developing companies in the European market.
- A great pension through BPFL.
- For now a personal budget for yoga, sports, mobility and downtime via ClassPass, Swapfiets and Blendle and many, many more.
- Food for thought with monthly workshops and talks at Crisp University.
- Time to get to know your colleagues during sports, events and tastings.
- Amazing lunch, drinks and the more-than-occasional home-baked cake every day of the week.
- And... a sweet discount on your Crisp groceries, because you'll likely also want to eat well at home.
We would love to hear from you! Apply via the button below. The more you can share about yourself and the reason you are applying, the better.
Should you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.