What you'll do
You will provide comprehensive support to our CEO on a day to day level. Your work will include organizational and administrative tasks, as well as communication with internal and external stakeholders and being Tom’s sparring partner if needed. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Extensive & intensive management of schedules and appointments.
- Arranging internal and external meetings and participating in these meetings if needed. You’ll also make notes and give follow-ups.
- Sanity checks on incoming documents and make basic business presentations.
- General business support in daily activities.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Inbox management.
- Preparing and coordinating internal and external presentations.
- Screen and prioritize incoming calls, emails, and correspondence. You’ll be responding on Tom’s behalf when appropriate.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the other founders, Eric and Michiel, or people from our management team if needed.
What you'll bring
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- You have relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Your organizational and administrative skills are brilliant.
- You are able to multitask, prioritize and manage expectations.
- You are able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- You have a high level of service orientation in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- You know how to work with Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. This enables you to communicate seamlessly with all team members, stakeholders and partners, within a multilingual environment. You can confidently navigate conversations and ensure clear communication across languages.
What we offer
The chance to leave your mark on our food system and have real impact with your commitment and experience.
Smart, enthusiastic and enterprising colleagues to work and learn with.
Plenty of opportunity to take responsibility from day one.
A look behind the scenes of one of the fastest developing companies in the European market.
A great pension through BPFL.
For now a personal budget for yoga, sports, mobility and downtime via ClassPass, Swapfiets and Blendle and many, many more.
Food for thought with monthly workshops and talks at Crisp University.
Time to get to know your colleagues during sports, events and tastings.
Amazing lunch, drinks and the more-than-occasional home-baked cake every day of the week.
And... a sweet discount on your Crisp groceries, because you'll likely also want to eat well at home.
We would love to hear from you! Apply via the button below. The more you can share about yourself and the reason you are applying, the better.
Should you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.